CONCENTRATED AUTOMATIC DISHWASHER AND GLASSWASHER RINSE ADDITIVE
A highly effective concentrated liquid dishwashing and glasswashijng rinse aid designed developed to speed up the drying of crockery and cutlery leaving a sparkling streak free finish. Containing citric acid the formulation provides excellent result in hard water areas.
Product Name: RINSAL UNIVERSAL
Description: Concentrated automatic dishwasher and glassswash rinse additive
Pack Size: 1x5lt
HOW TO USE
A highly effective commercial liquid dish washer and glass washer rinse additive which is automatically dosed into the dishwasher either by the RP Adam free-on-loan wall mounted dosing unit or by the internal dishwasher pump. It is designed to ensure that plates, cups and cutlery leave the dishwasher hot to the touch and bone dry. For optimum results, ensure your dishwasher rinse temperature is between 82-88°C.
- Scrape all food debris from plates.
- Ensure all heavily soiled items are pre-rinsed prior to machine washing.
- Empty glasses of solid debris (cocktail sticks, fruit peel, pips, paper etc.)
- Rack items of the same size together so none are hidden from wash jets.
- Fill rack evenly NOT too tightly. Do not mix sizes and make sure they are spaced apart.
- Ensure the baskets are filled to capacity to minimise breakages.
- Place cups and glasses upside down but stack in different racks.
- Mix cutlery in baskets to avoid items sticking together.
- Stack cutlery in baskets, handles down.
- All pots and pans should be washed by hand.
- Allow crockery to air dry – never use a tea towel.
- Always stand glasses on drip mats to dry.
- Dump wash water after each session and refill with fresh water.
- Check and clean filter trays after each session.
- Clear out wash and rinse jets frequently of debris/scale.
- Descale the machine (if required) regularly with Descaler.
DISHWASHER/GLASSWASHER CLEANING OPERATION
1. Shut off machine at the mains supply and not just on the machine.
2. Open the drain plugs to empty the machine completely.
3. Remove the curtains and clean with a degreaser/sanitiser.
4. Remove both wash and rinse arms and clean out all debris.
5. Remove scrap trays and clean out all debris.
6. Thoroughly clean out the inside of the machine with a degreaser/sanitiser.
7. RINSE THOROUGHLY.
8. Replace scrap trays, wash and rinse arms and curtains.
9. Shut doors and switch on and allow machine to heat up to correct working temperature.
10. Machine ready to operate.
Not classified as hazardous, however we advise that normal hygiene practices are adopted. Wear rubber gloves when handling and avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if irritation occurs. For detailed advice on safe handling and storage of the product refer to the product Safety Data Sheet.
Keep out of reach of children. FOR INDUSTRIAL & INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY.
COSHH is a law that requires all employers to take steps to control substances (chemicals) that may cause harm to employees, contractors and visitors to the workplace. Every work environment will be different in terms of the hazardous chemicals that are present, and how these are used, and individual assessments may be necessary to consider how chemicals can be handled and stored safely, in addition to ensuring that appropriate PPE and training is provided for employees. Product MSDS and Product Guidance Sheets are intended to help when carrying out a COSHH assessment.