Rikbar Ltd respects your personal information and undertakes to comply with all applicable data protection legislation currently in force.
Rikbar Ltd may use personal information provided by you either with your consent or on the basis of the following:
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life
- Public task: the processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our or your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests
Except as provided under these terms, the company will not disclose your personal information without your permission unless such disclosure is required by law or other court order.
You are entitled to request a copy of the information which the company holds about you. If you become aware that the personal information the company holds about you is inaccurate, you may request that we amend it. Any requests in this respect or any other correspondence relating to this notice should be directed to David Barnett.
Where processing is based upon consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
For information on GDPR and your obligations, or if you have any concerns you should contact David Barnett.
How information about you will be used
The company collects information about you. This is to provide a service to you.
The below table provides information as to what information we hold on you and who we may share it with:
|Type of information||Purpose of processing||Who it is shared with||Legal basis for processing this information||Retention period for keeping this information|
|Names, Emails, Phone number, Business address||This refers to the personal data of employees of our clients.
To facilitate billing and shipping
To enable customer care and completing business transactions.
|Internally amongst staff of Rikbar Ltd||Contractual Obligation: This information is used in order to facilitate business transactions between Rikbar Ltd and their clients.
Information is held when data subjects contact Rikbar Ltd. This enables Rikbar Ltd to continue conversations with clients, making the business transaction easier for both parties
|2 years’ after the last transaction between Rikbar Ltd and the Data Subject|
The Supervisory authority in the UK & NI is the ICO. Where you have a complaint regarding the handling of your data which you do not think can be handled internally, then you have the right to make a complaint to the ICO.