MAGIC GUM GONE
READY TO USE CHEWING GUM REMOVER
A fast acting formulation developed for the safe and effective removal of chewing gum deposits. It can also be used effectively to remove labels, sellotape and any other sticky gum substance from windows, walls and other hard surfaces without causing damage to the surface.
Product Name: MAGIC GUM GONE
Description: Ready to use chewing gum remover
Pack Size: 6x750ml
HOW TO USE
MAGIC GUM GONE is Ideal in cinemas, schools, pubs, clubs and bars to combat unsightly chewing gum deposits on soft and hard floor surfaces.
- Prick the surface of the gum thoroughly with a fork or similar implement.
- Spray liberally over the gum.
- Allow 30 seconds penetration time before scrubbing away the gum with a nail brush.
- Sweep up removed chewing gum deposits.
- Repeat as necessary for older or larger deposits.
- It is always easier to remove chewing gum in the first few days of being deposited.
- it is used directly from the bottle as a ready to go solution and requires no dilution with water.
Caution: Test for colour fastness on a small inconspicuous area.
Classified as Harmful. Contains hydrocarbon solvent. Harmful – may cause lung damage if swallowed. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Wear rubber gloves when using solutions and avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if irritation occurs. For detailed advice on safe handling and storage of the product refer to the product Safety Data Sheet.
Keep out of reach of children. FOR INDUSTRIAL & INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY.
COSHH is a law that requires all employers to take steps to control substances (chemicals) that may cause harm to employees, contractors and visitors to the workplace. Every work environment will be different in terms of the hazardous chemicals that are present, and how these are used, and individual assessments may be necessary to consider how chemicals can be handled and stored safely, in addition to ensuring that appropriate PPE and training is provided for employees. Product MSDS and Product Guidance Sheets are intended to help when carrying out a COSHH assessment.