BSK BODY SPILLAGE KIT
DISPOSABLE SAFE BODY FLUID UPLIFT KIT
This disposable kit is supplied as a 5-application kit per box. Contains protective gloves and apron, absorbent granules, disinfectant wipes, disposal sacks, scraper and dustpan shovel, plus a virucidal surface cleaner and air freshener. Particularly effective in trying to halt the rate of infection as a result of viral vomit incidents in public areas.
Product Name: BSK BODY SPILLAGE KIT
Description: 5 application body spillage kit
Pack Size: Each
HOW TO USE
All items contained must be kept together for the USE ONLY of cleaning up any bodily fluid (blood, vomit, urine, and faeces) spills and NOT used for any other purpose. Failure to comply with these instructions could result in contamination of areas not yet infected.
1. Protect Yourself: Wear disposable gloves and apron before starting.
2. De-Odourise: Spray MAGIC NEUTRAFRESH around the spillage first to remove noxious odours.
3. Disinfect Spillage: Spray MAGIC SAFEGUARD liberally over the spillage and nearby surfaces to disinfect.
4. Absorb: Sprinkle ADAMITE SUPERSORB GRANULES over the soiled area to quickly absorb any fluids.
5. Removal: Using the plastic scraper & dustpan, carefully transfer the waste to a yellow disposable sack. Use the disinfectant wipes to thoroughly clean the scraper/dustpan after use and place the soiled wipes in the yellow disposable sack.
6. Disinfect Surface: Use MAGIC SAFEGUARD and red disposable cloths to thoroughly clean the contaminated area. Dispose of cloths in the yellow sack.
7. De-Odourise: Spray MAGIC NEUTRAFRESH upwards and away from you to remove any lingering malodours and to freshen the affected area.
Ensure all discarded wipes and waste are securely contained in the yellow disposable sack.
Remove gloves and apron and add to the yellow sack.
Use disinfectant wipes to thoroughly wipe hands.
Discard wipes into the sack and tie securely to seal before disposal in an appropriate clinical waste receptacle.
Caution: Clinical waste must not be mixed with general waste and must be treated as hazardous waste in accordance with relevant regulations.
Not classified as hazardous, however we advise that normal hygiene practices are adopted. Avoid contact with eyes and wear rubber gloves for repeated or prolonged use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and seek medical advice if irritation occurs. For detailed advice on safe handling and storage of the product refer to the product Safety Data Sheet.
Keep out of reach of children. FOR INDUSTRIAL & INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY.
COSHH is a law that requires all employers to take steps to control substances (chemicals) that may cause harm to employees, contractors and visitors to the workplace. Every work environment will be different in terms of the hazardous chemicals that are present, and how these are used, and individual assessments may be necessary to consider how chemicals can be handled and stored safely, in addition to ensuring that appropriate PPE and training is provided for employees. Product MSDS and Product Guidance Sheets are intended to help when carrying out a COSHH assessment.