CONCENTRATED BACTERICIDAL HARD SURFACE CLEANER
A pleasantly perfumed and extremely powerful bactericidal hard surface cleaner that quickly penetrates and removes grime and soap scum safely from all washable surfaces. Independently tested to BS EN 1276 standard for biocidal efficacy at a dilution of 50:1 and a contact time of 5 minutes. To aid product recognition the ARPAX A4 product label, the solutions, both concentrated and diluted, and the label on the trigger bottle are purple.
Product Name: ARPAX A4
Description: Super concentrated perfume surface cleaner sanitiser (BS EN 1276 approved)
Pack Size: 1x2Lt
Product Name: ARPAX A4 500ML BOTTLES
Description: Arpax A4 labelled spray bottles
Pack Size: 1
HOW TO USE
Suitable for a wide variety of cleaning operations in housekeeping and building services applications as a damp wipe surface cleaner and sanitiser. For use on all hard surfaces including showers, baths, sinks, taps and fittings, and also tables and walls. ARPAX A4 should not be allowed to dry onto glass surfaces.
Remove gross debris. Spray directly onto the surface or equipment. Depending on the degree of soiling allow sufficient time for the product to penetrate the soil. Agitate heavily soiled areas if necessary, then simply wipe away with a clean cloth or absorbent paper to leave a fresh clean surface.
ARPAX A4 must be diluted before use using an Arpax bottle fill dispenser. For a cleaning and disinfecting solution dilute with one plunge of dispenser per purple labelled Arpax A4 foaming spray bottle and fill with water or via an automatic chemical/water mixing station.
Bottle Fill Instruction:
1. Unscrew trigger spray from bottle and fill with water to the top of the label.
2. Insert bottle neck on to the dispensing nozzle and push upwards – priming the unit.
3. Position spray bottle on the base of the drip tray to allow vending to commence.
4. PULL lever towards you in an upward direction until it CLICKS. This is now ready to vend.
5. To vend product PUSH lever downwards. The concentrate will be dispensed into the bottle at the correct dilution to water.
6. Remove the bottle from the base and screw trigger spray onto the bottle. Turn bottle upside down to ensure thorough mixing has occurred.
7. WAIT for the green indicator to reappear in the window before inserting the next bottle for vending.
Concentrate is an Irritant. Irritating to eyes. In use solutions are not classified as hazardous, however we advise that normal hygiene practices are adopted. Wear rubber gloves when using solutions and avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if irritation occurs. For detailed advice on safe handling and storage of the concentrated product refer to the product.
Safety Data Sheet
Keep out of reach of children. FOR INDUSTRIAL & INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY.
COSHH is a law that requires all employers to take steps to control substances (chemicals) that may cause harm to employees, contractors and visitors to the workplace. Every work environment will be different in terms of the hazardous chemicals that are present, and how these are used, and individual assessments may be necessary to consider how chemicals can be handled and stored safely, in addition to ensuring that appropriate PPE and training is provided for employees. Product MSDS and Product Guidance Sheets are intended to help when carrying out a COSHH assessment.