CONCENTRATED AIR FRESHENER AND ODOUR NEUTRALISER
An extremely effective air odour neutraliser, which combines a long lasting floral perfume with a unique encapsulating product to completely neutralise stale odours. To aid product recognition the ARPAX A3 product label, the solutions, both concentrated and diluted, and the label on the trigger bottle are pink.
Product Name: ARPAX A3
Description: Super concentrated air freshener and air odour neutraliser
Pack Size: 1x2Lt
Product Name: ARPAX A3 500ML BOTTLES
Description: Arpax A3 labelled spray bottles
Pack Size: 1
HOW TO USE
Suitable for use in all housekeeping, building services and residential care/lodging sectors where mal-odours are prevalent. Using the trigger bottle atomiser spray direct and spray ARPAX A3 upwards into the corners of the room and allow to treat mal-odours. Due to the strong residual fragrance do not over use; this should be the final product used on vacating the room after all other cleaning operations have been completed. It is safe to use on curtains, carpets and other soft furnishings.
ARPAX A3 must be diluted before use using an Arpax bottle fill dispenser. For a cleaning and disinfecting solution dilute with one plunge of dispenser per pink labelled Arpax A3 spray bottle and fill with water or via an automatic chemical/water mixing station.
Bottle Fill Instruction:
1. Unscrew trigger spray from bottle and fill with water to the top of the label.
2. Insert bottle neck on to the dispensing nozzle and push upwards – priming the unit.
3. Position spray bottle on the base of the drip tray to allow vending to commence.
4. PULL lever towards you in an upward direction until it CLICKS. This is now ready to vend.
5. To vend product PUSH lever downwards. The concentrate will be dispensed into the bottle at the correct dilution to water.
6. Remove the bottle from the base and screw trigger spray onto the bottle. Turn bottle upside down to ensure thorough mixing has occurred.
7. WAIT for the green indicator to reappear in the window before inserting the next bottle for vending.
Classified as Harmful.Harmful if swallowed. Flammable. Risk of serious damage to eyes. In use solutions are not classified as hazardous, however we advise that normal hygiene practices are adopted. Wear rubber gloves for prolonged or repeated use and avoid contact w yes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if irritation occurs. For detailed advice on safe handling and storage of the concentrated product refer to the product.
Safety Data Sheet
Keep out of reach of children. FOR INDUSTRIAL & INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY.
COSHH is a law that requires all employers to take steps to control substances (chemicals) that may cause harm to employees, contractors and visitors to the workplace. Every work environment will be different in terms of the hazardous chemicals that are present, and how these are used, and individual assessments may be necessary to consider how chemicals can be handled and stored safely, in addition to ensuring that appropriate PPE and training is provided for employees. Product MSDS and Product Guidance Sheets are intended to help when carrying out a COSHH assessment.